The California season will wrap up in late December. Expect pricing to gradually increase as the California season winds down. Delays are being reported in offshore arrivals; expect tight supplies through the month of January.
- Markon First Crop and Essentials Grapes are available
- California green and red grapes are expected to be in season until late December
- California portioned grapes are forecast to be in season until late January
- Quality is good; some rain-damaged fruit is being reported
- Expect pricing to gradually increase through the end of the California growing season
- Offshore Peruvian/Chilean green grapes are expected to begin shipping in late December
- Offshore Peruvian/Chilean portioned grapes will start shipping in late January
- Chilean harvests are behind schedule due to weather
- Political turmoil in Peru has caused shipments to be halted for the last two weeks
- Expect tight supplies and rising markets through January on all grapes due to these delays
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2022 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.