Mexican green and red grape prices are declining; demand is strong. Mexican portioned grapes will begin shipping June 12. The California season will begin in late July. Expect firm markets for the next two to three weeks.
- Markon Essentials (ESS) Grapes will begin shipping June 19
- The Mexican season is in peak production; demand is strong
- Pricing has begun to decline due to increased production
- California grapes will start shipping towards mid- to late July
- Markon First Crop (MFC) Lunch Bunch Grapes will begin shipping June 26
- The Mexican portioned grape season will start June 12
- Stocks will be extremely tight over the next five to seven days due to the delayed start of the season
- Expect elevated pricing as the season begins followed by gradually decreasing markets
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.