Red and green grape packs will be limited for the next seven days as the offshore storage season ends. The Mexican season has begun; volume is minimal.
- Markon First Crop (MFC) Lunch Bunch Grapes will be available until early June
- The Chilean/Peruvian green and red grape storage season is ending
- Greens have already transitioned to Mexico as of May 23
- Reds will move to Mexico the week of May 29
- Overall supplies are extremely tight as stocks diminish
- Expect limited supplies and rising markets through this transition
- MFC and Markon Essentials (ESS) Grapes will be available in mid-June
- Mexican green grapes began shipping on May 23
- Mexican red grapes are expected to enter the market May 29
- Portioned grapes from Mexico are expected to become available June 5
- Expect elevated pricing as the season begins followed by gradually decreasing markets
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.