Supplies will be extremely limited on red and green grape packs for the next two weeks as the offshore storage season ends, and Mexican volume is unable to meet demand.
- Markon First Crop (MFC) Lunch Bunch Grapes will be available until early June
- The Chilean/Peruvian green and red grape storage season will end late next week
- Overall supplies are extremely tight as stocks diminish
- Expect limited supplies and rising markets through this transition
- MFC and Markon Essentials (ESS) Grapes will be available in mid-June
- Mexican green grapes are expected to begin shipping May 25
- Mexican red grapes are expected to begin shipping the week of May 29
- Portioned grapes from Mexico are expected to begin June 6
- Expect elevated pricing to begin the season followed by gradually decreasing markets
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.