The Chilean/Peruvian offshore season is quickly winding down. Green and red storage supplies will ship through next week while portioned grapes will remain available into early June. The Mexican season has been delayed until late May. Supplies will be extremely limited the week of May 22 as the offshore storage season will be ending and Mexican volume will not meet demand.
- The Chilean/Peruvian green and red grape storage season will end late next week
- Overall supplies are becoming increasingly tight as stocks diminish
- Markon First Crop (MFC) Lunch Bunch Grapes will be available until early June
- Expect limited supplies and rising markets through this transition
- MFC and Markon Essentials (ESS) Grapes will be available in mid-June
- Mexican green and red grapes are expected to begin shipping in late May
- Expect elevated pricing to begin the season followed by gradually decreasing markets
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.