The Chilean/Peruvian offshore season will wrap up in the next two weeks. Grapes will transition to Mexican-grown product in mid- to late May. Expect pricing to increase as the offshore season continues to wind down.
- The Peruvian/Chilean green and red grape season will end in early May
- Markon First Crop (MFC) Lunch Bunch Grapes will stop shipping in mid-May and resume shipping with domestic product in late May
- Expect tight supplies and rising markets through this transition
- Markon First Crop and Markon Essentials (ESS) Grapes will be available soon
- Mexican green and red grapes are expected to begin shipping in mid-May
- Mexican portioned grapes will hit the market in late May
- Expect elevated pricing to begin the season then markets will gradually decrease
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.