Supplies are beginning to tighten as the Southern California season winds down. Expect strong demand and elevated markets through October.
- Production is beginning to decline as the season will wrap up late October
- Quality is fair; excessive heat is causing soft fruit
- Size is dominated by 23- and 27-count fruit; 56-count sizes are limited
- Expect tighter stocks and high prices through the end of seasonal transition (late October)
- The season is expected to start in early November
- The Arizona/ California growing regions consist of:
- Brawley, CA
- Yuma, AZ
- The season will start in early November
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2022 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.