Cucumber markets are easing as many summer regions are harvesting. Markon First Crop and Markon Essentials Cucumbers are available.
- Supplies in Central Mexico and the Baja Peninsula are increasing while the season in Western Mexico quickly winds down; Baja quality is excellent; however, wind scarring is a concern in other Mexican regions
- On the East Coast, Georgia production is at its peak
- Quality is average due to past inclement weather; shriveling and sunken areas are being observed during pack out
- Production began in the North Carolina and New Jersey growing regions this week, supplementing overall volume
- Expect slightly lower prices over the next two weeks
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2022 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.