Overall cucumber supplies remain snug. Expect Mexican volume to rise this week. Markon First Crop and Markon Essentials Cucumbers are available.
- Mexican supplies will increase in the states of Sinaloa and Sonora this week as new crops come online
- Quality is improving due to excellent growing conditions/weather
- The Baja Peninsula will have minimal volume until the season ramps up in late May
- Florida’s spring crops remain tight due to limited acreage and past poor weather
- Quality is average with some reports of scarring at the grading stage
- Limited stocks are forecast for April (until Georgia crops begin shipping in early May)
- Expect slightly lower prices over the next two weeks
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2022 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.