Volume is falling in Baja, Mexico while growers transition to Central Mexico. New crop fall production is underway in the North Carolina and Georgia growing regions. Markon First Crop and Markon Essentials Cucumbers are available on the East Coast.
- Supplies are limited in Baja, Mexico as growers begin to transition to Sonora
- Baja markets are on the rise; stocks are extremely limited
- Light production has started in Central Mexico
- Inclement weather caused by Hurricane Lidia will keep availability tight through October
- Domestic Northeastern growing regions are phasing out as fall weather sets in and growers transition south
- Fall production has begun in North Carolina and Georgia
- New crop volume is increasing weekly; markets are steady to slightly lower
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.