Cucumber markets have eased; supplies are plentiful. Markon First Crop (MFC) and Markon Essentials (ESS) Cucumbers are available.
- Mexican supplies are increasing with new Sonora regions in production
- Quality is strong
- The Baja Peninsula has started light production; however, production will peak in May/June
- The Honduran import season is ending; expect average quality on any remaining lots
- Florida spring harvesting is increasing in Immokalee and the East Coast region despite recent inclement weather
- Quality is good
- Color is dark green and consistent
- Prices continue to fall into promotable levels
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.