Cucumber supplies are tight as northern summer growing regions start to wind down. Markets are strong.
- Markon First Crop and Markon Essentials Cucumbers are limited; packer label may be substituted as necessary
- The summer growing regions of Michigan, Ohio, and New York are past peak production; overall quality and supply levels have diminished
- Growers in North Carolina are starting early fall crops this week; good quality is being reported
- Mexican quality is good, but volume is low due to recent monsoon weather
- Expect prices to remain elevated over the next two weeks
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2022 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.