Cucumber markets are lower as numerous regions are in summer production. Markon First Crop and Markon Essentials Cucumbers are available.
- The East Coast has adequate supply; many summer regions are harvesting
- Tennessee, New Jersey, New York (as well as others) are contributing, and Michigan is ramping up production
- Overall quality is good despite a few heat-related concerns observed during the grading process
- The Baja Peninsula in Mexico is transitioning to new fields, tightening stocks slightly
- Quality is average as older fields are phased out; the new crop outlook is positive
- Expect lower prices to continue over the next two weeks
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2022 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.