Corn markets are rising as the California desert season comes to an end. Poor weather in Georgia has decreased East Coast volume.
- California desert region growers have finished their month-long spring season
- Expect snug supplies until early July
- Cooler weather and rain has delayed Northern California production by two weeks
- Georgia fields have experienced severe storms with 60 MPH winds this week, postponing harvests
- Flexibility ordering white and bi-color corn is recommended at this time
- Expect higher markets over the next two weeks
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.