Cilantro markets are easing.
- Ready-Set-Serve Cilantro is available
- Temperature and humidity are dropping in the major growing regions of Oxnard, Salinas, Santa Maria, and Lompoc, California
- Yields are increasing and quality concerns are less prevalent; shelf-life will be positively impacted
- Industry volume fell significantly over the past 45 days
- Availability will increase with temperate weather; no major storm systems are forecast through the end of August
- Expect average markets through August; rising volume will drive markets lower in September
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2022 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.