Cilantro prices are rising due to seasonal weather tendencies that are affecting plant health.
- Ready-Set-Serve (RSS) Cilantro is available
- Volume is trending down as summer brings high temperatures and humidity to California’s Oxnard, Lompoc, and Salinas Valley growing regions
- Challenges that cilantro will face during the summer months, including burn, decay, seeder, and yellowing, will reduce harvestable yields
- RSS Cilantro is currently achieving specified quality and shelf-life
- Expect markets to continue climbing over the next week at minimum
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2022 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.