The cilantro market is easing.
- RSS Cilantro is available
- Yields are rebounding following an exceptionally wet December in Oxnard, California; approximately 10” of rainfall was recorded for the month
- Arizona/California desert supplies will be available through March
- Domestic stocks will be available in South Texas through April
- Overall quality is good; some Oxnard lots are exhibiting early breakdown from excessive rain and tip burn due to high winds
- Expect prices to continue inching down over the next 7 to 10 days
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2022 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.