Ready-Set-Serve (RSS) Washed & Trimmed Cilantro is available.
- Several low-pressure systems in both the Oxnard, California and the Yuma, Arizona growing regions have brought frequent low temperatures and precipitation
- Stocks are exhibiting minimal issues at time of harvest, but cumulative stress over the growth cycle is reducing shelf-life
- Growers have increased sorting on value-added production lines to combat early breakdown and yellowing
- Ordering for quick turns is recommended for the next two to three weeks
- Markets are expected to remain relatively steady but quality challenges will continue as additional precipitation is in the forecast
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2024 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.