Celery markets are dropping steadily as the Salinas season ramps up.
- Yields are high and quality is strong; seeder and disease pressure are not being observed or forecast
- The Oxnard season is concluding, shifting demand north to the Salinas Valley
- Weather for the following week will reach the mid-80s, promoting plant growth
- The Michigan season will follow in early July
- Expect markets to continue easing this week, then stabilize as supplies increase
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2022 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.