Celery prices remain fairly elevated. The Arizona/California desert season is winding down, shifting demand to Oxnard and Santa Maria, California.
- Markon First Crop Premium Celery is available
- The Arizona/California desert season is coming to a close
- Supplies will be depleted by the first week of April
- Some growers have transitioned to Oxnard production exclusively
- Yields are increasing in Oxnard and Santa Maria following warmer weather
- Florida yields have rebounded; the season is expected to conclude in late April
- Salinas production will begin in early to mid-June
- Expect steady to slightly lower prices over the next two to three weeks
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2022 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.