Celery markets continue to decline as supplies increase in the Salinas Valley.
- Santa Maria production continues year-round; the current size profile is dominated by large 24-count stalks
- Salinas harvests continue to increase as the season progresses; warm weather is promoting growth
- Quality is excellent; stalks are firm with ideal color
- Production will continue through November
- Harvest is underway and product is available
- Volume is less than the West Coast; overall markets are low and steady
- Expect production to continue through October
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.