Celery markets are rapidly increasing due to limited industry supplies.
- Production is winding down in Oxnard, California; supplies are expected to be depleted this week
- The Salinas season has started in a light way; harvests are currently limited due to planting delays and cold weather that has impeded growth
- Overall quality is strong; the current size profile is small, although all sizes are limited
- Michigan harvests will begin in early to mid-July
- Expect active markets through mid-July, at minimum
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.