Celery markets are extremely active.
- Markon First Crop (MFC) Celery is available
- Oxnard and Santa Maria, California are the primary growing regions
- Seeder is present is some lots, reducing yields
- Oxnard production is forecast to end in early to mid-June
- Santa Maria production will continue year-round
- The Salinas season will start two weeks later than normal, in mid-June, due to planting delays and cold weather
- Michigan harvests will begin in early to mid-July
- Prices are expected to remain active until Salinas production is underway
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.