Oxnard and Santa Maria, California are the primary growing regions; seeder is present is some lots, reducing yields.
- Salinas production will start two weeks later than normal due
- Excessive rains disrupted plantings and cold temperatures slowed growth
- Harvests are forecast to begin in mid-June
- The Michigan season will start in early to mid-July
- Markets are expected to remain active until Salinas production is underway
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.