Production in the Arizona/California desert growing region is winding down for the season.
- Oxnard, California production is ongoing; suppliers transitioning from the AZ/CA desert will resume Oxnard harvests in mid-April
- The transition to Salinas, California will take place in early June
- Harvesting in Santa Maria, California will continue year-round
- Florida production is limited as the season nears the end
- Markets are currently steady at low levels but are poised to rise as demand shifts from the Arizona/California desert region to Oxnard, California
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.