Supplies are increasing; markets continue to ease. MFC and RSS Celery are available.
- Availability continues to increase in all regions despite cool weather and rain events
- Oxnard, California is the primary growing region; disease pressure (fusarium) remains present in some lots
- Harvesting in Santa Maria, California will continue year-round
- Arizona/California desert production is underway; stocks are ramping up
- Florida supplies are limited; cold weather has slowed growth and reduced large sizes
- Expect continued market decline over the next 7 to 10 days
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.