Expect continued market declines as volume increases, pending significant rain in the Oxnard and Santa Maria growing regions.
- Oxnard, California is the primary growing region; disease pressure (fusarium) remains present in some lots
- Harvesting in Santa Maria, California will continue year-round
- Supplies are increasing in Oxnard and Santa Maria, California despite past rain events
- Arizona/California desert production is underway; stocks are ramping up
- Florida production is ongoing; size profile has normalized though this week’s cold weather may moderately slow growth
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.