Oxnard, California is the primary growing region; disease pressure (fusarium) is present in some lots but is not as impactful compared to the start of the season.
- Santa Maria, California harvesting will continue year-round
- Supplies are increasing in Oxnard and Santa Maria, California despite recent rain events; 0.3” is expected today with the next system forecast Saturday through Wednesday with approximately 1.75” total
- Arizona and California desert production is underway; additional Yuma fields will begin production this week
- Florida production is ongoing; size profile has normalized
- Expect continued market declines as volume increases, pending significant rain in the Oxnard and Santa Maria growing regions
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.