Oxnard, California is the primary growing region; disease (fusarium) pressure is dramatically reducing harvestable yields.
- The Salinas, California season has ended
- Santa Maria, California harvest will continue year-round
- Arizona and California desert production is underway
- Florida production has started; size profile is currently small and production will not ramp up to normal outputs until early January
- Despite multiple areas harvesting, expect elevated markets into January due to limited supplies in California and Florida’s season just beginni
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2022 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.