Imperial Valley and Santa Maria, California/Yuma, Arizona/Northern Baja, Mexico
- Industry supplies are increasing as Yuma crops come online
- Santa Maria stocks are sufficient
- Markets have and will continue to drop quickly through this week
- Quality ranges from fair to average; residual brown and black spotting and discoloration are issues
- A slight warming trend will increase availability of 9- and 12-count packs
- Suppliers have resumed normal harvesting schedules; no supply gaps are anticipated through late January
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.