Supplies are currently being harvested in Southern California, but will transition back to the San Joaquin Valley in late November 2023. Jumbo and cello-packed carrots will remain limited over the next two months. Value-added packs such as Ready-Set-Serve (RSS) Baby Carrots, RSS Carrot Coins, RSS Carrot Matchsticks, and RSS Shredded Carrots will meet demand.
- Supplies remain tight due to prior rain damage in other major growing regions
- Shippers are covering current demand with minimal room for additional orders
- Expect elevated markets and tight supplies through December
- Current yields are meeting demand
- Expect steady markets and ample supplies over the next two months
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.