West Coast carrot supplies are tightening. Availability will be limited for the next two weeks due to weather-related issues that are reducing yields. Commodity pack prices are rising.
- The San Joaquin Valley season is experiencing lower-than-average yields caused by heavy rainfall
- Harvesting delays due to poor field conditions are lowering yields
- Both commodity and processed packs are impacted
- Supplies are expected to be back to normal once field conditions improve in the next two weeks
- Additional order lead-time is suggested (72 hours) due to the limited supplies
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.