Prices will remain elevated through this week; California supplies are limited due to recent warm weather.
Oxnard and Santa Maria
- Markon First Crop (MFC) Strawberries are available
- Production is down due last week’s high temperatures
- Quality is good: some heat-damaged fruit is being reported
- Volume is anticipated to decrease this week but quickly rebound through the month
- Expect elevated markets and tight supplies for the next 3-5 days
- Volume is low as the season is just starting to come into play
- Supplies willl ramp up in late April, barring any unusual weather events
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2022 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.