Markets remain elevated; volume continues to decrease as the Salinas/Watsonville season is past its peak.
- Markon First Crop Strawberries are available out of the Salinas/Watsonville region
- This is North America’s primary growing area for strawberries at this time
- Crops are past their peak
- Supplies will continue to diminish until the fall Santa Maria, California crop ramps up in mid-September
- Driscoll’s is allocating and holding to six-week averages due to light volume
- MFC orders continue to be filled in full
- Demand remains strong; quality is good
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2021 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.