Strawberry supplies continue to tighten; prices are elevated. Expect volume to decline over the next two to three weeks as the Salinas/Watsonville season is past peak production.
- Markon First Crop (MFC) Strawberries are available
- Stocks continue to diminish week after week; the season has moved past its peak
- High humidity is forecast for the next seven to ten days; fruit quality will be affected
- Fruit size is small/medium (20-24 per 1-pound clamshell)
- Expect markets to rise over the next 10 to 14 days as production falls and demand strengthens
- MFC Strawberries are available
- Volume will decline as fields have moved past peak production
- High humidity is forecast for the next 7-10 days; fruit quality will be affected
- The summer season is expected to begin in the next two to three weeks
- Expect markets to rise over the next 10 to 14 days as production falls and demand increases
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2022 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.