The California stone fruit season has begun. Volume is minimal but will ramp up through June.
- The season will run from June to mid-September
- Peaches and nectarines are currently available
- Good quality is forecast: sugar levels typically range from 10 to 11 Brix
- The Georgia peach season is underway with extremely minimal volume
- Pricing is elevated but will decline as supplies ramp up
- The California season will run from mid-June to mid-October
- The season has been delayed 7-10 days due to abnormally cool weather
- Fruit will begin shipping the week of June 15
- Expect elevated markets to start but prices will decline once supplies ramp up
- The California season will run from mid-June to mid-Septmeber
- Fruit will begin shipping in mid-June
- Good quality is forecast: sugar levels range between 12 and 16 Brix (sweetness/flavor will peak in late June)
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.