The California stone fruit season has begun. Volume is minimal but will ramp up in early June.
- The season will run from June to mid-September
- Peaches are currently available; nectarines will be available May 31
- Good quality is forecast: sugar levels typically range from 10 to 11 Brix
- The Georgia peach season is underway with extremely minimal volume
- The California season will run from mid-June to mid-October
- Fruit will begin shipping the week of June 5
- Expect good quality
- The California season will run from mid-June to mid-Septmeber
- Fruit will begin shipping in early June
- Good quality is forecast: sugar levels range between 12 and 16 Brix (sweetness/flavor will peak in late June)
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.