The California Navel season is in the back half of the season with growers expecting to ship through the end of May. Supplies of smaller sizes (113- and 138- count) are tightening. Expect elevated prices for the remainder of the navel season.
- California Navels are expected to ship through the end of May
- Small sizes (113- and 138-count fruit) are diminishing as the crop matures; Markon PO’s will be filled in full
- Quality and taste are exceptional
- Sugar levels range from 10 to 12 Brix
- California’s Valencia harvest will begin around the first week of May and run through September
- Expect stocks to be dominated by larger 72- and 88-count sizes
- Sugar levels are forecast to range from 10.5 to 12 Brix
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2022 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.