California’s San Joaquin Valley will receive a series of rain events starting Tuesday, December 21 and continuing through Sunday December 26. Harvesting delays are expected as a result.
- Markon First Crop and Markon Essentials Lemons and Oranges are available
- Growers cannot harvest fruit when it is wet
- Conditions are too difficult for crews and equipment to get in and out of the orchards when there is mud and standing water on the ground
- Markon has requested that harvesting crews pack next week’s orders today and through the weekend to get ahead of this rain event
- Quality is excellent and supplies are adequate
- Navel orange gas times have fallen to 24-48 hours
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2021 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.