Expect slightly lower prices through May as supplies continue to ramp up in the Salinas Valley.
- West Coast supplies remain limited
- The Arizona/California desert season is finished
- Oxnard harvesting is ongoing; supplies are average
- Salinas Valley production is behind schedule due to cold temperatures earlier in the growing season; recent warmer weather is promoting growth and increasing yields
- East Coast supplies are ample; the Georgia season is in full swing and North Carolina harvesting is starting this week
- Mexican supplies (crossing into South Texas) will begin shipping in late May/early June
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2022 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.