Markon First Crop (MFC) and Ready-Set-Serve (RSS) Brussels Sprouts remain limited; packer label is being substituted to fill some orders.
- Supplies are not meeting demand, driving markets higher
- Size is dominated by small and medium sprouts
- After beginning the Salinas, California season late due to heavy precipitation this winter and cool weather this spring, growers were forced to harvest ahead of schedule
- Suppliers continue to harvest immature fields to keep up with strong demand
- Prices are expected to remain elevated through mid-October
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.