Broccoli and cauliflower prices have increased due to reduced supplies from multiple growing regions.
Salinas Valley and Santa Maria
- Stocks are forecast to remain tight over the next 10-14 days
- Due to inconsistent weather, growth has slowed considerably
- Expect markets to rise through the next 10-14 days
Mexican Broccoli Crossing into South Texas
- Supplies will be limited over the next 10-14 days due to recent heavy rainfall
- Demand for Mexican product is stronger
- East Coast volume has fallen
- West Coast yields are lower
- Expect higher prices over the next 10-14 days
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2021 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.