Broccoli and cauliflower prices continue to ease due to increased supplies from multiple growing regions.
- Stocks are forecast to remain sufficient for the next several weeks
- A recent run of ideal growing conditions has improved quality and increased size
- Mexican-grown broccoli supplies are available (loading out of South Texas)
- Mexican-grown cauliflower is available (loading out of Southern Arizona)
- Demand is moderate; expect weak markets through December
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2021 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.