Supplies have tightened in multiple growing regions, increasing broccoli and cauliflower prices.
- Markon First Crop Broccoli and Markon Essentials Cauliflower are available
- Stocks are expected to remain tight over the next several weeks
- Cool weather will slow growth over the next few weeks in the Salinas and Santa Maria growing region, resulting in fewer available supplies through October
- Mexican-grown broccoli volume (loading out of South Texas) has been reduced by heavy rains in the primary growing region
- Expect elevated markets through October
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2021 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.