- Broccoli supplies in Arizona, California, and Northern Baja, Mexico continue to be limited due to cold temperatures stalling growth and reducing yields; markets remain active
- Mexican broccoli supplies into South Texas are tightening up compared to the last few weeks
- The price spread between West Coast and Mexican/South Texas broccoli has closed significantly
- Expect steady to slightly elevated markets through December
- Cauliflower supplies in Arizona, California, and Northern Baja, Mexico continue to be limited, as cold temperatures stall growth
- Suppliers continue harvesting ahead of scheduled to keep pace with demand
- A limited supply of cauliflower remains in Salinas and is being transferred to the desert loading regions to supplement the shortfall
- Markets are expected to remain elevated through December
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2022 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.