Broccoli and cauliflower prices continue to ease due to increased supplies from multiple growing regions.
- Stocks are forecast to remain sufficient for the next couple of weeks
- Ideal growing conditions have improved quality and increased size
- Mexican-grown broccoli supplies are available (loading out of South Texas)
- Mexican-grown cauliflower stocks are on the market (loading out of Southern Arizona)
- Expect steady markets through February
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2022 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.