Broccoli supplies are limited, though they are not as tight as cauliflower.
- Demand exceeds supply in Salinas and Santa Maria, California
- Rain in January and February prevented growers from planting due to wet, muddy conditions
- Abnormally cold weather slowed plant maturity
- Expect prices to remain elevated through April
- Mexican stocks are available in South Texas at a lower FOB price than in California
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.