Markon First Crop (MFC) Broccoli is available in Salinas, California.
- Markets are high due to mediocre quality over the last 7-10 days; yields are reduced at the field level
- Pin rot is prevalent in multiple growing regions, resulting in poor appearance and decreased shelf life
- The quality of Central Mexican broccoli (shipped into South Texas) has improved but insect pressure persists
- Markon Best Available (MBA) Broccoli is available in South Texas
- Expect continual high prices as growers selectively harvest available product until desert growing regions begin in mid-to late November
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2022 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.