- A passing cold front has caused California and Arizona desert region temperatures to drop significantly
- Already reduced yields at the field level due to rain and high winds are being additionally impacted by cool weather
- Near-freezing nighttime temperatures and frosts have been stunting growth of current crops
- 30-pound pack sizes will be prioritized by suppliers to increase case count per acre
- Supplies are forecast to remain light through mid-February, when younger plantings have more time to mature
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for further information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.