Blueberry supplies remain extremely limited; the domestic season has ended while imported shipments have been delayed. Expect elevated markets and scarce supplies for the next two to three weeks.
- Production has ended in the Pacific Northwest and Michigan
- Peruvian import shipments are delayed but supplies are expected to increase by the month’s end
- Mexican harvests are off to a slow start; the season typically begins in late October
- Demand far exceeds supply; the industry will remain in a production gap for the next two to three weeks
- Expect high markets and pro-rated orders for the next two to three weeks
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.